Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tagged!

Christina at assorted notions tagged me with this literary meme:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

Okay prepared to be bored. I was in the lab at work when I read Christina's post, so now you can try to figure out what kind of lab work I do when I'm not sewing.

This is from 'Introduction to Focused Ion Beams' Ed. Lucille Gianuzzi and Fred Stevie.

"And this encapsulation will generally ruin the device by either floating the structures off the surface or crushing them. FIB tools can cross-section MEMS class devices without damaging the unsupported/released structures. Figure 19 shows a tilted view of one pixel of a DLP device, which is a MOEMS device."

Now I will frantically try to choose 5 more people before everyone else does:

Pirouette, Emily, narcissaqtpie, Loopylulu, and Erica B. Play along if you like!


0 comments: